Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall, Ya'll! :)

I just love fall! Look at my cute mums on our porch! :)





What has Savannah been up to? Getting into everything. Here she is in a box, with a fork. Funny what entertains her!





Is this where the fork goes, Mom?!


I put curlers in her hair just to see what they would do (they did nothing) and she wanted to wake up her daddy to show him.




Eh, he sleeps too hard!


You snooze, you lose, Dad!


She is too cute!



Savannah is too smart for my good. She has figured out how to operate the M&M dispenser without any help. I think we're going to have to hide it for a few years.


One hand, two hands...


Got it!


Mmmmmm!


Hope your fall is just as much fun! :) Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! This kills me! I love it!

Team B.

Naomi said...

Did Savannah actually sit still for you to put in all those curlers?

Unknown said...

How cute that she figured out how to get the M&Ms all by herself!! :)